General Information regarding SIMDs
How to submit a SIMD
- Gather feedback on your SIMD idea either here or in the Solana Tech Discord under the core-technology channel.
- Once you get enough discussion on the SIMD where you think it may have a good chance of getting accepted, write your SIMD using the SIMD template
- Create a PR to solana-foundation/solana-improvement-documents
- SIMD maintainers will assign SIMD number to your SIMD
- Do not copy paste the SIMD itself in the forum. Just post an overview and a link to the SIMD itself.
Core Community Call
Once a month there is a core community call between core developers on the Solana protocol.
You can propose a topic for the agenda by making a PR to the latest agenda in the core-community-call repository.
The call is open to the public for viewing! If you’re interested in attending you can add the public calendar to be notified.
You can find a playlist of all previous core community calls on Youtube.